- Can a drive to work be considered compensable?
- Learn how a custodian lost an occupational bilateral knee replacement case.
- Over-the-road trucker is denied compensation for injury dressing after shower.
- Are voluntary offers of permanency now obsolete?
- Review of minor/major deviation cases in New Jersey.
Designed for Practitioners, Physicians and Insurance Professionals, Millennium Seminars are created to help workers’ compensation practitioners develop and improve skills needed in the handling of workers’ compensation cases.
The one-day seminar approach is comprehensive with a keen focus on critical information for those who are learning workers’ compensation as well as more seasoned practitioners. The goal of the company is to provide timely case law updates, an understanding of the key statutes and essential defenses, valuable medical insight, and viewpoints from panelists who are experts in their field.
Our audience is always participatory and interactive, and attendees come from all areas of the workers’ compensation world including adjusters, supervisors, attorneys, physicians, nurses, investigators, HR managers, managed care professionals, and all sizes of employers in both the public and private sector. The rapport that develops among attendees, speakers, and vendors has made Millennium Seminars successful in its primary mission of educating practitioners about current workers’ compensation law and trends.